Netool ne1/ne1b Firmware Build 70 and App 2.0 Update.
Release date: 03/ 14/19
With this release we completely changed the way the netool ne1 collects discovery packets, such as CDP, LLDP, EDP, FDP and SONMP. These changes make it possible to gather port number, switch info, access VLAN id and more, within seconds. We also added a lot of features that have been requested from users and features we thought would improve your troubleshooting life.
- Dark mode
- Discovery packet detection speed increase
- EDP, FDP and SONMP Addition.
- Flashing port identification
- History menu
- AutoSave to History
- Refresh for update menu
- Tag history entry speed increase
- General speed improvements
- Additions to switch info via discovery packets
- Auto Negotiation detection
- LLDP-MED Voice VLAN
- Fixed VLAN detection in some environments
- Management over LAN setting
- Packet filters for capture to PCAP mode
- Discovery packet read only mode
- Tagged VLAN detection and STP detection is now turned off by default. You can turn it back on in the settings (sprocket) > toggle switch menu.
- Use two netools to identify a line and or do a simple test of the line
Don’t forget to subscribe to our news letter to stay up to date!
Follow us on:
Pinterest: Click Here
Instagram: Click Here
Leave a review and let the world know what you think of our work so far.
Need help with a resolution?
Resolution Center has common solutions.
Or comment below